The organizing committee cordially invites you to submit an abstract. If you have already registered and submitted an abstract in your earlier account, you will not be able to submit a second abstract.
At least one of the authors of each accepted poster is expected to be present at the poster. Please note that it is required that you register for attending ICW first, before you can submit an abstract.
Abstract submission will close on July 31, 2021.
Notification of abstract acceptance and presentation type (oral/poster) September 20, 2021.
Molecular Immunology will publish a special issue with abstracts and selected reviews, to be distributed at the meeting.
We have planned for a limited number of oral presentations.
Each presentation will be 10 minutes long.
A committee will select speakers based on the abstracts.
Main topics for submission:
- Animal Models in Complement Research
- Autoreactive and Inflammatory Complement
- Complement and Complement Activation Products in Diseases
- Complement Crosstalk
- Complement Diagnostics and Standardization
- Complement Genetic
- Complement in Infectious Diseases
- Complement Receptors and Intracellular Complement
- Complement Regulation
- Complement Structure and Function
- Complement Therapeutics on the Way to the Clinics
- New Developments in Complement in Health and Diseases
- Translational Complement
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.
Virtual meeting: December 6-10, 2021
Abstract submission closes: August 01, 2021
Early bird fee ends: August 01, 2021
Notification of abstract acceptance: End of September, 2021
Late breaking abstract deadline: TBC